Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Expectations for German 110


I have been in a German class since I was a freshman in high school and I have always found it really interesting.  We not only learned the language, but also about the culture and history of Germany.  I would have loved to continue learning the language, but it did not fit into my schedule, but I expect this class will be just as fun as any other German class I have taken.  My hopes for this class are that I will be able to continue my German education and still have fun doing it.  I also want to expand the knowledge of the German culture that I already have and discover more about what I do not know.  I really want to learn more about how the German culture has changed or stayed the same over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment